GSI Recruitment 2019
Indian Geological Survey of India (GSI) has invited applications for recruitment of driver. Eligible candidates may apply within 60 days from the date of advertisement publication (upto 26 June 2019) in the Employment News through the prescribed format.
- Application deadline – Within 60 days from the date of advertisement publication in Employment News (upto 26th June 2019)
Details of posts
- Driver – 37 Posts
Academic qualifications and experience
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
- Legitimate driving license for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) or Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV).
- Experience of running trucks, jeeps or tractors in a prestigious institution.
- Vehicle repair and maintenance experience.
- Max 25 years
Candidates can see official information for more information related to qualification.
Candidates will be selected through the Competitive Examination conducted by the concerned institution in which Trade Test (Practical and Written) will be organized.
[1 945 9 005] Send qualified candidates through prescribed format and within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in your application employment newsletter (upto 26 June 2019) – Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India -GSI), Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad- 500068 ".