- Hindi information
- 860 Such Vehicles Standing In Police Stations Since 1999 Were Auctioned Around Around 25 Lakh In March This Year, 1168 Such Vehicles In The Capital’s 40 Police Stations Are On The Verge Of Rusting
Bhopal18 hours in the past
- Copy hyperlink
MP Nagar Police Station
- If the costs of junk are additionally bought, the authorities can get income of 34 lakhs
Vishal Tripathi. This image is of the condom vehicles seized at MP Nagar police station in the capital. These crops are greater than vehicles, indicating the situation of these vehicles. 1168 such vehicles are on the verge of rusting in 40 police stations of the capital. Five months in the past, Bhopal police auctioned 860 vehicles and deposited Rs 24.93 lakh in the authorities account. That is, every car bought for a mean of Rs 2898. At current, if the vehicles parked in the police stations are bought at the value of junk, then the income of about 34 lakh rupees will be deposited in the authorities account. The most quantity of 97 vehicles seized beneath the 25 Police Act are being junked at Govindpura police station.
The Bhopal police bought 860 vehicles cleared until March 19 after a course of that lasted for about 5 months. All these vehicles were confiscated beneath 25 Police Act solely. Since 1999, nobody got here to take these vehicles standing in the police stations. In the absence of upkeep, nearly all the vehicles were on the verge of condom withstanding daylight and rain. Since March, 1168 vehicles have been collected in these police stations as soon as once more.
Police Station Bajaria
Four major causes for negligence
1. Infrastructure: Vehicles must be saved open attributable to lack of higher infrastructure of the police stations. This makes their lifespan a lot shorter than common.
2. Irresponsibility: The accountability of upkeep of vehicles is that of the Munkhana Munshi of the police station.
3. Unsuccessful efforts TI ought to ship a listing of vehicles each month to public sale the Justice of the Peace.
4. No Record: Investigation officers don’t write details about crime quantity and seizure on vehicles.
Auction as quickly as accepted
We have accomplished the public sale course of of vehicles standing in police stations for 20 years. Information on newly seized vehicles has additionally been collected. These may even be auctioned as quickly as the approval of the involved departments is accepted.
Irshad Wali, DIG, Bhopal City