AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh invited applications for posts of Group A, B and C. Eligible candidates can apply in the Employment News within 45 days from the date of advertisement publication (June 4, 2019) through prescribed format.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh has invited applications for posts of Group A, B and C. Eligible candidates can apply in the Employment News within 45 days from the date of advertisement publication (June 4, 2019) through prescribed format.
• Application Last Date for Deposit: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News (June 4, 2019)
AIIMS Rishikesh vacancy 2019 details:
- Group A-15 rank
- Group B – 41 post
- Group C – 199 post
Educational qualification for AIIMS Rishikesh notification 2019
- Deputy Medical Superintendent – MD / MHA in any clinical specialty recognized by MCI with 3 years of experience MD / MS.
- Medical Officer- Candidate should have a degree in Higher stream of AYUSH from any recognized University.
- Yoga Instructor – Degree from candidate accredited University Diploma in Yoga from Rai and recognized university should be passed.
- Medico-Social Service Officer – MA with specialization in medical social work from a recognized university / MSW.
- Junior Accounts Officer – Graduate in Commerce.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Compulsory or optional subject from recognized university With English as the medium of examination PG degree or degree level in Hindi.
- Sanitary Inspector – Candidate should pass 12th standard and Health Sanitary Inspector Course from a recognized University.
- Store Keeper Low Clerk – Bachelor with a one year experience from the recognized university.
- Driver – Candidates should be 10th from any recognized board.
- Operator – 10th in the relevant trade Examination or equivalent and ITI diploma certificates have.
How to apply AIIMS Rishikesh jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply in employment news within 45 days from the date of publication (June 4, 2019) through online mode.