Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2020 | Senior Intelligence & Intelligence Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date: 15.02.2020 | Apply @ centralexcisechennai.gov.in
Central Excise Chennai recruitment 2020: Central Excise Chennai has released notification (F.NO.A/35018/1/2018 GSTI CZU) for Directorate General of GST Intelligence (DGGI) Chennai Zonal Unit recruitment of Senior Intelligence Officer and Intelligence officer. As per the Central Excise Chennai notification, 10 vacancies are allocated for the above posts. Selected Officers may be appointed at Chennai zone. Candidates should apply for this post via offline mode using prescribed address. The last date for submission is 15.02.2020.
According to Central Excise Chennai, this appointment is purely on deputation basis for a period of 05 years, the authorized organization may extend the duration by the candidate’s performance. Interested candidates should provide the certificate of No Objection Certificate (NOC), Vigilance Clearance Certificate, and ACR/ APAR grade for the last 05 years. It’s a great opportunity for Chennai zonal job seekers. Applicants should submit their Bio-data and willingness letter to appropriate organization.
Details of Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate General of GST Intelligence (DGGI) Chennai Zonal Unit.|
|Advertisement number||F.NO.A/35018/1/2018 GSTI CZU|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India.|
|Name of the position||Senior Intelligence Officer & Intelligence Officer.|
|Job Location||Chennai Zone|
|Job Type||Deputation basis|
|Starting date for submission to apply||10.01.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||15.02.2020|
The Central Excise Department spread over the entire country administers and collects the central excise duty. The apex body that is responsible for the policy and formulation of connected rules is the Central Board of Excise and Customs which functions under the control of the Union Finance Ministry. According to DGGI recruitment notification, several instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following topics such as vacancy details, Educational and Essential qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, mode of application and steps to apply.
Eligibility criteria for Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2020
- Check Official notification about qualification requirements.
- Visit and verify advertisement for details about age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode
- Applicants should send their Bio-data , willingness letter and required documents to following prescribed address,
The Principal, Additional Director General, Directorate General of GST Intelligence, Chennai Zonal Unit, No.16, Greams Road, BSNL Building, Tower – 2, 5th & 8th floors, Chennai – 600006.
Apply for Central Excise Chennai job vacancies 2020
- To apply, visit the official notification of Central Excise Chennai (www.centralexcisechennai.gov.in).
- Find “DGGI Chennai zonal Unit” on home page.
- Then select “Click here for details”, you can view the official notification page.
- Interested candidates have to submit their required particulars to prescribed addresses.
- Candidates should scrutinize their documents before submission.
- To avoid rejection, submit the duly documents before of given last date.
- For Further references, check advertisement.
For more detailed information about this recruitment, visit and check the official notification. Important Links are also available herein above. For upcoming and latest updates regarding this recruitment stay on Daily Recruitment website. In this website other than recruitment information you can get updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc.