Rajasthan High Court Group D Syllabus 2019 (Rajasthan High Court Group D Syllabus 2019 PDF Download): Dear friends, are you looking for Rajasthan High Court Group D Syllabus 2019 and exam pattern? So you must see this article. In this article we have mentioned the exam pattern of Rajasthan High Court Group D Syllabus 2019.
To get more information about Rajasthan High Court Group D Syllabus 2019 and scroll down the exam pattern page and download the syllabus.
Download HCRAJ Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: We have provided Rajasthan High Court Group D Exam Pattern 2019. Candidates who had applied the online examination form can download the Rajasthan High Court Class IV (Peon) Driver Exam Pattern.
Candidates who want to get good marks in the examination should prepare for the exam by preparing the table of Rajasthan High Court Group D Previous Papers Model Paper.
The number of General Hindi questions is 100 and English also has 100 marks and the duration is 2 hours. Rajasthan High Court To know more about the Group D Syllabus 2019 and update the latest information is mentioned here.
Advertisement and Syllabus Download in PDF – https://hcraj.nic.in/PEON105156.pdf
- All the candidates need to prepare well for this exam.
- Candidates should take care of time.
- With the help of mock test, candidates can make complete preparations.
- Focus on general knowledge about Rajasthani culture.
- Candidates are required to know about the culture knowledge and basic knowledge of Hindi grammar and English grammar.
- Candidates should give more priority to important subjects.
- Candidates are advised not to prepare General Hindi section less because it is very useful in getting marks in written examination.
- Candidates need to practice a lot and solve the previous year's paper.
- Ensure that the candidates who are going to take this exam must have proper knowledge of these subjects.
After completing the syllabus, give a mock test with integrity and adequacy for a period of time. This helps guide you towards your weak points. Focus on your weak point in the last five days.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, interview and physical fitness test. For more information related to recruitment, please visit our portal www.jobalertalert.in.