What is Polytechnic Kya Hai, Polytechnic Course Information In Hindi (Polytechnic Course Ki Jankari) Polytechnic fees is how much. There are two types of polytechnic colleges in India. They are – Government Polytechnic College & Self Financed (Private) Polytechnic College.
Have you passed the 10th or 12th grade? Are you interested in pursuing a good polytechnic course? If yes, then this article will be helpful for you. Here, I have listed some of the best polytechnic courses for the 10th and 12th passing students.
No matter what state you are from, you can always find polytechnic colleges in all major districts! Such polytechnic colleges are a boon for those students who are interested in getting the job (quick).
What is polytechnic? Poly means that many techniques are the technology when you learn about what and how to do that thing, its basic technical curriculum is also something that is known as the diploma
Benefits of Polytechnic-
- You have a technical certificate
- Immediate job will be available on the basis of polytechnic
- You are a Junior Engineer and can apply to Government in JE, Loco Pilot, Technical Assistant and many other posts.
- If you understand well and work hard in the study then your brain and understanding will be more than the intermediate
- You will be able to get a job in the Aadhaar diploma as well as Intermediate where the equivalent is applicable.
- You will get admission in Second Year Direct at B.Tech.
- It enhances your skills and gives you the ability to create successful careers
- Cost and time savings
- This is an easy way to get into engineering degree because the competition for admission to engineering degree from lateral entry is less than Intermediate
After doing polytechnics, your engineering degree will be easy because most of the topics are first They have been studying in diplomas only.
In India, Polytechnic colleges are known to provide job-oriented diploma courses. These diploma courses can be classified into two types. They are –
- Technical Diploma Courses (Diploma in Engineering)
- Non-Technical Diploma Course
Admission in some states like Polytechnic Diploma in Rajasthan, Odisha is on the basis of merit. There is no entry exam for admission in these states. They have to register online for the first time in their process.
Diploma in engineering programs are very popular among the 10th and 12th passed students in the above two types of courses. First of all, we look at the detailed list of polytechnic courses, which are very popular among Indian students.
During admission to the Polytechnic Institute, ensure that this state is accredited by the Technical Education Board and the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
After 10th, Indian students have the ability to qualify after several diploma courses. The diploma course is broadly classified into two types, such as technical and non-technical. We will highlight some of the best polytechnic courses after 10th.
Students passing 10th standard pass, who are eager to pursue the applicable science disciplines or technical subjects, can look after such programs. Generally, these courses are job-oriented. A large part of them is designed to prepare a student in a particular industry to prepare.
Information of Top Polytechnic Course in India
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
- Diploma in IT Engineering
- Diploma in IC Engineering
- Diploma in EC Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Aerospace Engineering
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering
- Diploma in Genetic Engineering
- Diploma in Plastics Engineering
- Diploma in Food Processing and Technology
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering [1 9459010]
- Diploma in Dairy Technology and Engineering
- Agricultural Information Technology
- Diploma in Power Engineering
- Diploma in Production Engineering
- Diploma in Infrastructure Engineering
- Diploma in Motorsport Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
- Diploma in Textile Engineering
- Diploma in Environmental Engineering
Eligibility- The minimum qualification required to pursue the above polytechnic courses is 10th pass from a recognized board. 12th passed students are also eligible to pursue these programs.
Duration – Duration of the above polytechnic courses – 3 years.
College- As I mentioned earlier, there are two main types of polytechnic colleges in India. Those are: Government Polytechnic & SF (Self Financed) Polytechnic
Polytechnic courses are employment oriented in nature. They are known to give jobs to the general public. For this reason, you will be able to find them in every major district of India in all the states.
Admission Procedure- Governments, the prestigious and established Polytechnic colleges conduct qualification based admissions process. They accept the eligible candidates who have obtained valid marks in the relevant entrance exams (such as polyket).
Fees – Official Polytechnic colleges are known to charge a modest tuition fee. Usually this is approximately 2-5K INR per year. SF Polytechnic colleges are known to charge a higher fee. It usually varies from one institution to another!
On average, it can be around 10-30K INR per year. Although this figure may be different! The readers should check the brochure / website of the institute for the exact tuition fee.
Other than tuition fees such as canteens fees, hostel fees, uniform fees, lab fees etc. may also apply.
Lateral entry – After completing any of the above polytechnic courses, you can secure the admission directly in the second academic year of the relevant BE or B.Tech. Or B.Tech.
Now is the time to get some basic information about selected polytechnic courses. They are here –
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – The academic program is 3 years long. This course is related to mechanical engineering. Courses include topics such as machine work, machine theory, thermodynamics, physics, engineering graphics etc.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering- This academic program is 3 years long. It is mainly related to aspects such as electricity, electric circuit, transformer etc. Production and transmission. Electrical engineers can obtain master degrees in areas such as CS, EC, Large Scale Integrated Circuit etc.
Diploma in Civil Engineering – This academic program is 3 years long. It is mainly related to aspects such as planning, construction and maintenance of buildings and other physical structures (bridges, roads, canals, dams etc.).
Diploma in Computer Engineering – This academic program is 3 years long. It is mainly related to various aspects of computer science. The curriculum covers topics such as computer hardware, software and programming.
Diploma in Chemical Engineering – This academic program is 3 years long. It is mainly related to aspects such as chemical reaction, chemical processing and the production of various types of chemicals.
Diploma in EC Engineering – EC stands for Electronics and Communication This academic program is 3 years long. It is related to aspects like – electronic systems, equipment, communication systems, electromagnetic waves etc.
How to get admission in polytechnic college?
Admission in the Polytechnic Course can be taken at Government Aided or Private Institute. Admission procedures are different in each state polytechnic . In some states it is necessary to give an entrance exam for admission and in some states the merit list is issued on the basis of marks on the 10th mark, which gives admission to the rank-up candidates. Every polytechnic colleges have limited seats in every course for which many candidates apply.