Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC Recruitment 2019) has sought applications for Group D. If you are interested in HSSC recruitment 2019, you can apply. Eligibility, application fee, salary/salary, age limit, notification, and other information are given below.
The information related to this HSSC vacancy is as follows.
Ad number: 04/2019
Name of the post- Group D
Number of vacancies- 229 posts
Pay scale – 16900-53500
HSSC Recruitment 2019
Educational qualification – matriculation from a recognized board
Nationality – Indian
Age limit – (22.04.2019) 18 to 42 years
Job Location – Haryana
Selection Process-Candidates‘ selection will be based on written examination/interview.
Application fee – Category General All candidates 100 (male and female), SC / BC only Candidates of Haryana State, Women 50 (Women of Haryana only) (50 (male) ₹ 25 (Female) Pay the examination fee through Net Banking or e-challan in any branch of Haryana’s Ex-Servicemen No Charges, State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank, etc.
How to apply – Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.hssc.gov.in for this recruitment. Keep the printout ready for the next process after application.
The date for starting an online application is March 22, 2019
The last date for submission of online application is April 22, 2019
Deadline for submission of fee is 25 April 2019
Notification of HSSC Recruitment 2019
Detailed ad link – https://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/802019.pdf
Apply online – http: //www.hssc. gov.in/index.htm
Official website- https://www.hssc.gov.in/
Important instructions- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form
For TGT Sanskrit Haryana, a total of 615 posts and 163 posts for Mewar cadre are vacant. The last date for submission of fees is March 28. Candidates selected for the post will get remuneration from Rupees (44,900 to 1,42,400)
Age limit (from 25.03.2019) 18 to 42 years
How to apply HSSC vacancy- Interested candidates can apply online through the HSSC website https://www.hssc.gov.in/ 22.02.2019 to 25.03.2019 online.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination/interview.
Education qualification – [1 945 9 005] BA in Sanskrit with at least 50% marks in the form of an optional subject and with a minimum of 50% marks in diploma with 2 years of elementary education or BA As an optional subject, Sanskrit and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
Application Fee- Details of Fee
1. Application fee for General Male / Female candidates is Rs.150 / –
2. Application fee for General Female (Haryana Resident) candidates Rs 75 / –
3. Application fee for ex-serviceman of Haryana: Nill
4. Rs. 35 / – for the Scheduled Castes / BC male candidates of Haryana State
5. Rs 18 / – for Scheduled Caste / BC female candidates of Haryana State
The date of submission of application will start from 22 February 2019
Deadline for submission of application form March 25, 2019, 11:59
Deadline for submission of application fee 28 March 2019 11:59 pm
Link https://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/1_Advt.%20No%202%20 (1) .pdf
Apply Online http: // www.hssc.gov.in/index.htm
Official Website https://www.hssc.gov.in/
See eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and other details here
Candidates are advised to check all the details filled in the application form and ensure the accuracy of the certificates uploaded before final submission of the application, as the commission has changed the No requests will be made for
No offline application or downloaded application will not be copied Before you apply for these jobs, please read the notification and advertisement related to this HSSC vacancy.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before filling the online application form.
- While filling the online application form, the candidate should fill in all the details.
- After application, registration number and password will be generated.
- Print out the registration number.
- After successful submission of application, the candidates can print out the application form and e-challan.
[1 9459021] Hard copy of the application with all uploaded documents should be brought at the time of verification/examination.
- Candidates are advised to fill their applications carefully, such as name, father/mother’s name, date of birth and category, eligibility, received marks, pass year, photo and signature, fees, etc.
- After final submission, no change will be allowed in the application form. Candidates will be responsible for the data of the application letter and any mistakes made by the fees paid by it. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
All of you are requested to share this Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2019 link with your friends at Waters’ App Group and Facebook or other social network and make them Help them to get good employment too.