IGNOU July Admission 2020 – Indira Gandhi National Open University has introduced admission for 13 on-line programmes and 45 programs on the Swayam portal. Interested candidates can apply for admission by way of the official web site of Indira Gandhi National Open University, ignou.ac.in. Admission to those course shall be taken on the primary-come-first-serve foundation. Candidates should fulfil the eligibility standards of those programs. For detailed details about IGNOU July Admission 2020. learn the web page under.
Latest: IGNOU has introduced admission for on-line programmes and new IGNOU SWAYAM programs. Click right here to test the announcement. Scroll down this web page to use.
IGNOU July Admission 2020
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGNOU gives admissions for Master Degree Programme, Bachelor Degree Programme, PG Diploma and Diploma Programmes, Certificate Programme by way of greater than 21 faculty of research and 67 regional Study Centre.
IGNOU Online Courses 2020
Following 13 programs are on supply for admission.
- PG Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- PG Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Certificate Programme in Peace Studies and Conflict Management
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
- MA in Translation Studies
- MA (Hindi)
- MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Bachelor of Tourism
- Certificate Programme in Library and Information Science
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Tourism Studies
- Certificate in Arabic Language
- Certificate in Russian Language
IGNOU UG & PG Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the web utility type on the official web site. First, Candidates must register themselves by offering their particulars, cellular quantity and Email Id. After registering on-line, candidates will get his/her login ID and Password and so they must make fee in fact charge together with utility charge after which submit the appliance type for additional process. Candidates who’ve correctly stuffed the Application type and fulfill the eligibility shall be notified for the counselling course of.
Application Form: Click right here to fill IGNOU 2020 Application Form.
Application Fee – Candidates are required to pay the course charge together with utility by way of on-line mode. Check the Admission charge as per final 12 months from under:
- Rs. 200 (as per final 12 months)
Image Specification – Candidates can test the format to add the paperwork, photographs from under:
|Photograph||lower than 100 KB|
|Signature||lower than 100 Kb|
Instruction to use on-line–
- Candidates must first register themselves by offering particulars like Name, DOB, mail Id and Mobile No. Make certain that Email ID and Mobile are energetic, as they may get affirmation on their registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidates must create 8-16 Characters Password for login. After that candidates shall be acquired Username and password created through e-mail and SMS.
- Pay the appliance in on-line by way of Credit/Debit/ATM/NetBanking, take out the print of charge reciept for fututre reference.
- Candidates should be prepared with scanned doc and Photograph and Signature to be add throughout registration and likewise Save and take out print of type for future reference.
Documents to be uploaded throughout Registration –
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line
Courses Offered in IGNOU July Admission 2020
Candidates can test the programs supplied by IGNOU in U.G, P.G , Diploma and certificates programmes from under:
Master’s Degree Programme
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Science(Food Nutrition)
- MA (Rural Development)
- Master of Science (Counselling and Family Therapy)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- MA (English)
- MA (Hindi)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Social Work (Counseling)
- MA (Philosophy)
- MA (Economics)
- MA (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Public Administration)
- MA (Sociology)
- MA (Gandhi & Peace Studies)
- MA (Psychology)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- MA (Anthropology)
- MA (Development Studies); MA(Adult Education)
- MA (Gender & Development Studies)
- MA(Women and Gender Studies)
- MA (Distance Education)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA (Translation Studies)
Bachelor’s Degree Programme
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA); Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
PG Diploma and Diploma Programme
|PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking||PG Diploma in Rural Development||PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy|
|PG Diploma in Disaster Management||PG Diploma in Translation||PG Diploma in International Business Operations|
|PG Diploma in Gandhi & Peace Studies||PG Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development||PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry|
|PG Diploma in Applied Statistics||PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|PG Diploma in Audio Programme Production||PG Diploma in Higher Education||PG Diploma in Educational Technology|
|PG Diploma in School Leadership and Management||PG Diploma in Educational Management & Administration||PG Diploma in Pre-Primary Education|
|PG Diploma in Adult Education||PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management||PG Diploma in Information Security|
|PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights||PG Diploma in Criminal Justice||PG Diploma in Urban Planning & Development|
|PG Diploma in Folklore & Culture Studies||PG Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management||PG Diploma in Plantation Management|
|PG Diploma in Book Publishing||PG Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies||PG Diploma in Mental Health|
|PG Diploma in Sustainability Science||PG Diploma in Social Work (Counselling)||PG Diploma in Development Studies|
|PG Diploma in Environmental and Occupational Health.|
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management
- Advanced Certificate in Information Security.
- PG Certificate in Adult Education
- PG Certificate in Cyber Law
- PG Certificate in Patent Practice
- PG Certificate in Bangla-Hindi Translation
- PG Certificate in Malayalam-Hindi Translation
- PG Certificate in Agriculture Policy
- PG Certificate in Gandhi & Peace Studies
- PG Certificate in Information & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired
- PG Certificate in Geoinformatics
- PG Certificate in Acupuncture
- PG Certificate in Climate Change
- Certificate in Visual Arts-Painting/ Applied Arts/ Performing Arts- Theatre Arts/ Hindustani Music/ Karnataka Music/ Bharatanatyam/ Arabic Language/ French Language/ Russian Language/ Disaster Management/ Environmental Studies/ NGO Management/ Business Skills/ Teaching English/ Functional English(primary stage)/ Urdu Language/ HIV & Family Education/ Social Work & Criminal Justice System/ Health Care Waste Management; Newborn & Infant Nursing/ Maternal & Child Health Nursing/ Home Based Health Care/ Community Radio/ Tourism Studies/ Food & Nutrition Nutrition & Child Care/ Rural Development/ Sericulture; Organic Farming; Water Harvesting & Management/ Poultry Farming/ Beekeeping/ Human Rights/ Consumer Protection; Co-operation, Cooperative Law & Business Laws/ Anti Human Trafficking/ International Humanitarian Law/ Information Technology/ Guidance; Communication & IT Skills
IGNOU UG & PG Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can test the eligibility standards given by the University from under:
- U.G Programmes – For all U.G programs, candidates should have accomplished and handed 10+2 or any equal examination
- P.G Programmes – For all P.G programmes, candidates should have accomplished Bachelor’s from any acknowledged University
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes – Candidate who’ve accomplished commencement of their desired stream or in any self-discipline can apply for Post Graduate Diploma programs.
- Advanced Certificate Programme – Candidates should have accomplished 10+2 or equal
- P.G Programme – For making use of in P.G programmes candidates should have accomplished Graduate in any self-discipline.
Candidates can test the whole course charge of every course as per the final 12 months from the under
PG Diploma Courses –
For extra Details about IGNOU Admission July Session, Candidates can test the earlier 12 months Notification (In English / In Hindi)
Official web site: www.ignou.ac.in
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.