Intelligence Bureau (IB recruitment 2019) has invited applications for 318 Intelligence Officers and various posts. Last date: April 24, 2019
IB Recruitment 2019 Notification (Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019), Home Ministry has invited applications for 318 Intelligence Officers and various posts. If you are interested in this IB Bharti 2019, you can apply before the last date of application.
The information related to this IB recruitment notification is as follows.
Name of the Department: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Number of Vacancies: 318
IB recruitment 2019 (Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2019)
Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau / Number of Vacancies
- Deputy Director / Tech: 3 posts
- Senior Accounts Officer: 2 posts
- Senior Research Officer: 2 posts
- Security Officer (Technical): 6 posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer / Tech-Telephone: 1 post
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l / Executive: 54 Posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer / Tech: 7 posts
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical): 12 posts
- Assistant Security Officer (General): 10 posts
- Personal Assistant: 7 posts
- Caretaker: 4 posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer-ll / Tech: 167 Posts
- Research Assistant: 2 posts
- Halwai Cum Cook: 11 Posts
- Accountant: 26 posts
- Nursing Orderly: 2nd post
- Female Staff Nurse: 1 post
Educational Qualification: Matriculation ( 10th class pass ) / 12th /diploma/bachelor degree with the experience related to a recognized board of education/university Must be a master/degree See the official recruitment notification for more information.
Age range: 56.04.2019 56 years
Age relaxation : 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe candidates
Work Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on objective type MCQs Exam, Discriptive RETAIN Test & Interview / Personality Test.
Application fee: For general / OBC candidates, 50 / – through internet banking, ATM-cum-debit card and invoice in credit card or SBI, all Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Female candidates Has been exempted from payment of IB recruitment 2019 examination fee.
How to apply- Interested and qualified applicants can apply online with IB documents in the prescribed application form along with important documents and “Joint Deputy Director / G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021.
Offline application starting date: 23 February 2019
Deadline for receiving offline application: 24 April 2019
Important Links for Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2019:
IB Recruitment 2019 Detailed Notification Link- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uUWTd4Y_nIc-lDfTAoMKUjNJGw-Nc13T/view
Download Application Form Link- https : //mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/VacanciesDeputyDirectorGeneral_15012019.pdf
Official Website Link- https://mha.gov.in/notifications/vacancies
How to apply IB vacancy:
Steps to fill IB recruitment 2019 (Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2019 )-
- Mainly applicants should go to the official website of the Recruitment Authority.
- Then click on the official information and read it carefully.
- After that eligible candidates should click on the official link to apply for IB recruitment 2019.
- Download application form from there.
- After filling the printout of the application form and applying it with all self-verified photostat documents and certificates and send that duly completed application to the address given below.
Important Instructions: Before you apply for the Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2019, it is important to read the full notification / advertisement.
About IB – Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency. It was reorganized in the form of the Central Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs in 1947.
All of you are requesting that this job link IB Bharti 2019 be given to your friends at Waters App Group and more shares on Facebook or other social network Make them and help them get good employment.