All forms of buyers have responded favorably to the Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO. The preliminary public providing started on September 6, 2023, and ended on September 8, 2023. The Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited IPO Allotment Status is anticipated to be decided on September 13, 2023. Refunds might begin on September 14, 2023, and shares will likely be credited on September 15, 2023. Claims of Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals are anticipated to be listed on the BSE and NSE on September 18, 2023.
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited IPO Allotment Status
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited IPO Allotment Status preliminary public providing has obtained 63.72 occasions as many subscriptions because the provide’s 84.97 lakh shares, with bids for 54.1 crore shares. The difficulty has obtained 34.75 occasions extra subscriptions from non-institutional buyers (NII) than from retail buyers (7.73 occasions extra subscriptions). According to data accessible on the BSE, the Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB) allocation has been reserved 187.32 occasions as of day three.
Similar to the earlier buying and selling session, the gray market premium for Jupiter Life Line Hospitals’ IPO is ₹10 per share. According to topsharebrokers.com, With a 20-share lot dimension, the Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO was priced between ₹695 and ₹735 per share. The whole difficulty dimension was ₹869.08 crores, of which ₹327.08 crores have been a proposal on the market and ₹542.00 crores have been a recent difficulty. Both the NSE and the BSE listed the IPO. When taking into consideration the highest finish of the IPO pricing vary and the present premium on the gray market.
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO Review
Jupiter Life Line Hospitals is a focused micro market that’s located within the robust MMR space with a frequently rising inhabitants. With a continued dedication to medical high quality, high-caliber employees retention and recruitment, and tools use, the agency hopes to extend hospital occupancy charges and utilization. Given the difficulty’s progress prospects, stable fundamentals, affordable valuations, respectable return ratios, and margins, and favorable risk-reward ratio, analysts have recommended subscribing to it for the long run.
|IPO Opening Date||Sep 6, 2023|
|IPO Closing Date||Sep 8, 2023|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|IPO Price||₹695 to ₹735 per share|
|Market Lot||20 Shares|
|Basis of Allotment Date||September 13, 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||September 14, 2023|
|The credit score of Shares to the Demat Account||September 15, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||September 18, 2023|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
According to an announcement made by Reliance Securities, “From a long-term approach, we propose you “Subscribe” the difficulty. “The issue is priced at a P/BV of 11.41 based on its NAV of 64.39 as of March 31, 2023. IPO it will be a debt-free company and growth in the healthcare segment, good patient volumes, cost efficiency, strong financials, and expansion to new areas will drive the company’s performance going forward.”
How to verify Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited’s IPO Allotment Status?
To verify Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals Limited IPO Allotment Status:
- Visit the official web site (https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) of the IPO registrar.
- Find the IPO Allotment Status part.
- Select the Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO.
- Enter your PAN/Application Number.
- Click “Submit” or “Search.”
- View your IPO Allotment Status.
Jupiter Life Line Hospitals IPO Allotment Link
- The IPO allotment standing will likely be made accessible to the bidders on the official web site of the registrar – Kfin Technologies Limited (https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/).
- Also, the IPO allotment standing of Jupiter Life Line Hospitals will likely be declared on the BSE web site – https://www.bseindia.com/.
Objects of the Issue
- Repayment/prepayment, in complete or partly, of financial institution loans that the agency and its main subsidiary took out
- General company functions.
Jupiter Hospitals IPO Lead Managers Aka Merchant Bankers
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Nuvama Wealth Management Limited
- Jm Financial Limited
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO particulars
Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals’ preliminary public providing (IPO) includes a brand new issuance of 73.74 lakh shares, value a complete of ₹542 crore, and a proposal on the market (OFS) a part of 44.5 lakh shares of ₹10 shares, value a complete of ₹869.08 crore and bought by the corporate’s founder and shareholder Devang Vasantlal Gandhi. The whole Jupiter Lifeline Hospitals IPO providing is ₹869.08 crores. The agency and its vital subsidiary will use the web proceeds from the brand new issuance to repay financial institution debt in addition to for different company causes.
Jupiter Life Line Hospitals IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Banks, FIIs, monetary establishments, and mutual funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individuals, NRIs, companies, trusts, and so forth.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail buyers, typically referred to as NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Visit jobsvacancy.in Homepage to get Relevant Topics.