In this article, you will find the best last minute tips that will help you pass the SSC CHSL Tier-II examination. Read this article for full details –
Resolving the descriptive question paper can be a daunting task for many candidates, because it is a test of writing skills in Hindi or English. Therefore, we have prepared some of the best and most important tips that will help you pass successfully [1 945 9 013] SSC CHSL Tier-II examination.
SSC CHSL Tier – II is going to be held on July 15, 2018. There will be a descriptive paper which will be based on pen and paper. Let's look at the brief description of the pattern in Tier-II exam –
Topics ( Hindi / English )
Approximate word boundary
200 – 250
Letter / Letter of Prayer
SSC CGL Examination 30 Detailed study to pass the days – Plan
- The descriptive paper has the minimum qualifying digit 33% .
- The marks of the descriptive paper will be added with the marks of Tier-1 examination and the merit list of successful candidates will be prepared based on the total marks obtained.
- Remember the proper format for letter writing : Both formal and informal writing skills should be remembered for memorizing various formats. The main challenge in letter writing is that you have to use at least words to address issues or communicate information. Therefore, in order to achieve accuracy and save time, some basic letter-writing formats should be remembered. In one letter the following are the basic parts-
- Location / Address Heading – Write the full address of the author
- Address – Full name and address of the recipient
- Address – Dear [ Address Of The Recipient ]
- Subject Line – The main subject of the letter
Let [ SSC CHSL Examines some important and important tips to pass the Tier-II exam, which will definitely help you –
- Use the proper structure for your description : Start your essay with the introduction in which compiled points should be given with a brief overview. The main form of the essay should be compiled in the paragraph. The paragraph numbers depend on the number of points used to cover a particular topic. For each point mentioned in the preamble, one or two paragraphs should be used. Your essay should be in a short paragraph with a concrete conclusion in which key points should be repeated again.
Your well-wisher "," Your obedient "," Regards ", ' In Your Loyalty ')
- Please try to write accurately and keep in mind the bounds of words : Avoid writing lengthy statements and bringing realism to your writing. Also, do not write baseless facts and do not write down on any point. Try to write in small paragraphs, which make it easy to read.
- Repeat Important Topics : We have listed some important papers and essays topics that will help you prepare in the last minute.
- GST and its long-term effects
- Remuneration – Failure or success
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Is India a safe place for women ?
- Beti Bachao – Beti Bachao Abhiyan
- Seventh Pay Commission
- Digital India
- Benefits of sustainable development
- Agricultural Development in India
- Right to Equality or Right to Information
- Complaint letter regarding growing noise pollution in your area
- Grievance Letter [1 945 9 013]
- Complaint letter
- Letter to present your views on empowerment of women
- A letter to the municipality to demand a garbage bin in its area
- Letter to express his views on corruption in India
- Letter to express his views on special education, excluding teaching in class
- Letter to the bank manager to reissue your ATM card
- Letter to express your thoughts about the latest technology and gadget effect on today's youth
- Request for a more frequency of public transport (bus-service) in the municipal area in their area
- Letter to congratulate your sister on success in the examination
- Letter to any of your friends who is going through Depression
- Letter to guide your father in choosing his career
- Letter to praise his favorite novelist for his book
- Letter to keep your brother better for his health
- Thank you letter to your old school teacher in making you a good person
- Letter to your mother for advice on her retirement plans
- Letter to invite your friend to his sister's wedding
- Request letter to send some extra money to pay college fees to your brother
- Letter to greet your friend on Happy Birthday
Topics of the essay
Topics of formal letter
about the problem of common people due to remuneration
referring to the tragedy of traffic near his area
 SSC CGL 2018 Policy for Preparation of Quantitative Aptitude : Detailed and detailed yearly
Remember that preparations made in the last moments should not be more intense. You should look at the formulas for letter and essay writing only at this moment and repeat all the potentially important topics that will definitely help you to pass this examination easily.
"" SSC CHSL Tier II Letter in Examination SSC Examination 2018 [Moredetailsaboutthelastmoment'stips " About this type For more information www.jagranjosh.com/staff-selection-commission-ssc Visit .