Gaya Army Rally Recruitment 2020 is going to organize open recruitment rally for soldiers in Bihar. Army Rally Recruitment Gaya Bihar 2020, Indian Army has invited applications for Soldier posts from 10th and 12th pass interested candidates.
The information related to this Gaya Army rally is as follows.
- ARO: Gaya
- Districts: Arwal, Aurangabad, Gaya, Jamui, Jehanabad, Kaimur, Lakhisarai, Nalanda, Nawada, Rohtas and Sheikhpura
- Rally Venue: Army Rally Recruitment will be held at Gaya Bihar 2019 2020 BIHAR MILITARY POLICE-3 GROUND, BODHGAYA (DISTT-GAYA).
- Soldier General Duty : 10th / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% age limit in each subject: 17 years 06 months to 21 years
- Soldier Technical: The 10 + 2 / Intermediate exam passes in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Age Limit: 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: Passing 10 + 2 / Intermediate Examination with minimum 50% marks in Physics with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and minimum 40% marks in each subject. needed. Age Limit: 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical : 10 + 2 / Intermediate Examination in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Age Limit: 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Sainik Tradesman (Class 10th Class) : Class 10th Pass. Age Limit: 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Tradesman (Class 8th Pass): Class 8th Pass (For Syce, House Keeper and Mess Keeper) Age Limit: 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Sepoy (Pharma): Passed 10 + 2 / Intermediate Examination and passed with 55% marks in D Pharma and with minimum 50% marks in State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India or B Pharma Registered with Age Limit: 19 to 25 years
Online Registration Army Rally Recruitment Gaya Bihar 2020
- Candidates are advised to register themselves
- To participate in the rally, apply on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
- Only valid candidates will be allowed to participate in the rally.
- Admit card will be available on Indian Army site. Candidates will accept printout of admit card from Black and White Laser Printer.
- The correct set number is marked on the OMR sheet according to the QP set given to the candidate determined by the candidate.
Category / Trade:
- Soldier General Duty
- military technical
- Sainik Nursing Assistant / NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
- Sepoy (Pharma)
- Soldier Tradesman (Class 10th Pass & Class 8th Pass)
Educational Qualification for Army Rally Bodh Gaya Bihar:
Rally Location: BIHAR MILITARY POLICE-3 GROUND, BODHGAYA (DISTT-GAYA)
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected on the basis of medical examination.
Indian Army For any notification related to Open Bharati Rally, read the full official notice given below.
How to apply online: Interested candidates can register online through the website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. To download and print the admit card, login 10-15 days before the first day of the rally
Important Links (Notification):
Advertisement Link: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/RALLY_Feb_2020_ARO_GAYA__1_.pdf
Register Online: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/BRAVOUserRegistration.ht13 
Apply Online: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/BRAVOApplicantEligibility.htm
Online Registration Last Date: 06 December 2019 to 19 January 2020
Admit Card Date: 21 January 20 20 to 31 January 2020
Rally Date: 04 February 2020 to 18 February 2020
Important Instructions: You must read the full notification / advertisement before applying.
Request – Request from all of you that this job link went to Army Rally Recruitment 2020 Bihar 2020 to your friends on Watts app group and more on Facebook or other social networks Share and help them to get good employment too.