Paush Amavasya 2021: Today i.e. January 13, 2021 is Pausha Amavasya. Amavasya, which falls on the final date of the Krishna Paksha of Pausha month, is known as Pausha Amavasya. In the yr 2021, Paush Amavasya is falling simply sooner or later earlier than Uttarayan of Surya. Pausha month is thought-about essential in astrology. In such a scenario, Amavasya falling in this month additionally has particular significance. It is believed that Pausha Amavasya is all-encompassing, profitable and gives salvation to fathers. It is stated that on this day, spiritual work, bathing, donation, worship and chanting mantra ends in desired outcomes. Know the auspicious time of worship on the day of Pausha Amavasya, method of worship and its benefits-
Paush Amavasya auspicious time
The starting of Paush Amavasya Tithi – 12 January 2021, on Tuesday, 12 midday to 22 minutes.
Amavasya Tithi ends – January 13, 2021, on Wednesday at 10.29 in the morning.
Unique Yoga: This has occurred 4 instances until now, when the Kumbh Mela in Haridwar arrived after one yr
Paush Amavasya Puja Method-
1. On the day of Pausha Amavasya, one ought to bathe in a river or a pond.
2. After taking tub, firstly, Arghya needs to be provided to Suryadev with pure water in a copper vessel. Adding pink pushya or pink sandalwood in Arghya is thought-about greatest.
3. After providing arghya to the solar god, ancestors ought to provide tarpan.
4. It is believed that individuals struggling from Pitra dosha ought to observe quick on the day of Pausha Amavasya for the salvation of the ancestors.
5. On the day of Pausha Amavasya, giving luck to the poor opens the future.
Benefits of Pausha Amavasya fast-worship
1. On this day, the peace of Pitra dosha is eliminated and the obstacles that are available in progress are eliminated.
2. By eradicating the Pitra dosha, the obstacles in the beginning of the little one are eliminated.
3. Business or job associated issues are overcome by eradicating Pitra Dosha.