Pesticide Abuse: Poison-eating youth died four days ago

Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for information with out advertisements

Ratlamsooner or later earlier than

  • Copy hyperlink

After consuming pesticides, a younger man was admitted to a non-public hospital after the district hospital, the place he died. Kailash father Galia Goda (30), a resident of Savaliarundi, was admitted to the district hospital for remedy on 16 November after consuming pesticides. On November 19, when Kailash’s situation grew to become crucial, the household took him to a non-public hospital, the place he died within the early hours of Friday. Deendayal Nagar police station mentioned that the deceased has two boys and a lady. Preliminary investigations reveal that Kailash had consumed a pesticide sprayed in cotton intoxicating liquor. PM of the deceased was made PM and handed over the lifeless physique to family members.

ALSO READ THIS  Coronavirus India Updates, July 15: Goa declares three-day lockdown from Friday, Kejriwal says Delhi situation under control
Scroll to Top