When will the polytechnic admit card arrive? JEECUP 2019 UP Polytechnic Admit Card Issued: Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC), Uttar Pradesh has issued Admit Card or Hall tickets for the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (Polytechnic) 2019.
The examination will be held on May 26, 2019 (Sunday). The entrance examination for the engineering / technology diploma courses will be held from 9.00 am in the morning shift, whereas the examination for admission in other courses will be held from 2:30 pm to noon shift.
See here how the Admit Card of Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic 2019 can be downloaded:
UPJEE Admit Card 2019: How to Download
1. Visit the official website of JEECUP 2019, which is jeecup.nic.in
2. Click 'Download Admit Card'
3. Enter login credentials to see JEECUP 2019 admit card
Guidelines for candidates:
1. Please take a look at the Polytechnic Admit Card In case of any inconsistency with the original online application form data, communicate with UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) Council immediately for necessary action.
2. The admission letter is issued on a candidate fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
3. Exam room / hall will be opened an hour before the examination begins. Candidates can take their seats immediately after the examination hall opens. If the candidates do not report on time, then give them some general instructions to be announced in the examination hall
4. The candidate has to show Polytechnic Admit Card for admission to the Examination Hall / Hall on demand. A candidate, who does not have the Admit Card issued by the Council, will not be allowed for the examination under any circumstances.
5. Candidates need to download Polytechnic Admit Card and print out. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid admittance card.
6. Examinations will be conducted in offline mode. There will be a paper for each group, with 100 objective types of questions. The duration of the trial will be for three hours. Four correct points will be given for each correct question and one fourth digits will be deducted for wrong answers.