SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Admit Card 2020 | 296 Vacancies | Exam Date 21.01.2020 (Tentative) | Download Call Letter @ www.sailcareers.com
SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Admit Card 2020: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) has released the hall ticket or call letter for the recruitment post of Operator cum Technician & Other posts. SAIL BSP planned to conduct the online examination for the above said central government job tentatively on 21.01.2020. The date, time and venue of Bhilai Steel Plant Technician online test will be indicated on the admit card. This SAIL recruitment 2019 BSP has been published on 03.10.2019 & announced to apply online. Those candidates can now download your SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Admit Card 2020 on their career official web portal @ www.sailcareers.com.
SAIL BSP recruitment selection process shall be based on Online Test, Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test (PAT) & Driving Test. Totally, 296 vacancies were allotted for this Sail Bhilai steel plant jobs. Online examination will be comprised on Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions with five choices of answer. Questions will be in bilingual format i.e., English/ Hindi. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as negative marking. Question will be from Professional Knowledge, General awareness, Current affairs, Reasoning & Numerical ability with 120 minutes of time duration.
Sail Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) Hall Ticket 2020 in Detail:
|Board of Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP)|
|Category||SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Admit Card 2020|
|Advertisement No||ADVT NO. BSP-30(RECTT)/19-20|
|Designation||Operator cum Technician, Attendant cum Technician, Mining Foreman, Mining Mate, Surveyor, Jr. Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Sub Fire Station Officer & Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test, Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test|
|Examination Date||Tentatively on 21.01.2020|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on Call Letter|
|SAIL BSP Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
|SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Admit Card Release Date||06.01.2020|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more details about SAIL upcoming recruitments, syllabus, admit card, result etc.
Bhilai Steep Plant Exam/ Question Pattern 2020:
SAIL Bhilai Plant Exam Scheme:
- Exam Date: 21.01.2020 (Tentative)
- Exam Type: Online Test
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice
- Question Language: Both English & Hindi
- Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Duration: 120 minutes
- All questions carry one marks
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
Steps to Download SAIL BSP Admit Card 2020:
- Go to the sail official website “https://www.sailcareers.com”.
- Select “Link for downloading Admit Card” under Bhilai Steel Plant section from the home page.
- And also check all the related notices regarding Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) admit card 2020.
- Download your SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Admit Card 2020 by entering your sail bsp login details.
- Your Sail admit card for Bhilai Operator cum Technician & other jobs admit card will display on the screen.
- Download & make a print of it for future reference.