- Date of online registration – 25 May 2019
- Date of online registration ends – 14 June 2019
Details of posts
Management trainee – 142 Position
- Mechanical Engineering – 66 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 07 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 41 Posts
Academic qualifications: Degree in Engineering with minimum 65% marks in the fields of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation and Mining.
Official Notification Downloads
Age limit – 28 years (Reserved for maximum seats in reserved category candidates by government rules)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of group discussion and interview performance.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website June 14, 2019. Keep the print-out of online application in mind while keeping future requirements in mind.
Download Government Job App from Play Store
Preparing for class 12th CBSE Board Exam? Keep these things in mind
- General / OBC – Rs. 700 / –
- For SC / ST / PWD / EWS / Departmental candidates – Rs. 100 / –