12th of Indian students from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, whose parents are suffering from leprosy i.e. All the students who are living in Leprosy colony can get financial assistance from nursing from the institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Only one student can apply from a family for "Nursing Scholarship for Girls, Sasakawa India LePrice Foundation 2019".
The criteria for this scholarship are as follows –
• The applicant is studying in the first year of the BSc Nursing degree program in the academic session 2019-20.
• Application At no time should not be less than 17 years of age.
• Anyone from the guardian should be suffering from liver and leprosy colony.
Benefits / prize
Students selected under this scholarship will get monthly allowance of Rs.1000 for tuition fees, admission fees, accommodation and meals, up to Rs 88,000 per year and other expenses.
Other Important Information
Candidates will need the documents mentioned below for the application, which are as follows-
• Three passport size photographs
• Self certified Born born CERTIFICATE
• Self certified numerical class 10th and 12th standard
• Proof of suffering from lactose disease of the parents or proof of treatment
• Proof of admission for education
• Reference letter received from the head of his colony
All interested candidates can apply till May 31, 2019.
How to apply
Students wishing for this scholarship send an application by post to the given address, know – Sasakawa India Leprusy Foundation, Second Floor, IETE Building, 2, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important links to the application
For more information, you can follow the procedure by visiting our website.