Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released its official website- ssc.nic. Notification has been issued for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D in.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for SSC Stenographer Grade C&D 2019 on its official website- ssc.nic.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website on or before 18 October 2019.
Selection for SSC Stenographer Grade-C & D will be done through Skill Test, followed by Document Verification. The 12th passed candidates of the age group between 18-27 can apply for SSC Stenographer Exam 2019.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019 – Important Dates:
- SSC Steno Notification Date – 20 September 2019
- SSC Steno Application Date: 20 September 2019
- Last date to apply for SSC Steno: 18 October 2019
- Last date for online fee payment: 20 October 2019
- Last date for offline challan: 20 October 2019
- Last date of payment through challan (during working hours of bank): 22 October 2019
- Computer based examination date: 05 May 2020 to 07 May 2020
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019-Vacancy Details:
Stenographer Post – Vacancies will be fixed in due time.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019- Eligibility Criteria:
12th class or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019- Selection Process:
Applicants will be called for SSC Steno Computer Based Test. Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, a merit list will be prepared for the skill test. All those candidates who have qualified in the Skill Test will be recommended for Computer Based Examination by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Computer Based Examination.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019- How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC Steno Grade C and D through SSC official website.
Rs.100 / -.