TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019
|TNUSRB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019|
|Article category||TN SI Application Form 2019|
How to do registration
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post||Sub-Inspector of Police- SI (Taluka, Armed reserved and Tamil Nadu special Police)|
|Official notification||Check Here|
Vacancy details of TNUSRB SI Recruitments 2019
Total Vacancy: 969 (Male – 688, Female and Transgender – 281)
Important Dates TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019
|Date of release of notification||8th March 2019|
|Last date||19th April 2019|
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released Notification for Taluk Sub Inspector of Police. Applications are invited from Men, Women and Transgender candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 20.03.2019 to 19.04.2019.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a university or institution recognized by UGC or Government in 10+2+3/4/5 or 10+3+2 in case of Diploma program.
- However, candidates having Bachelor’s degree from Open University without going through the 10+2+3 pattern will not be considered eligible for this post.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to have Tamil as a subject in class X/ class XII/ degree level.
- In case, applicants who have not studied Tamil they have to pass the Tamil Part II test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) within two years of joining.
How to Apply forTNUSRB Taluk SI Notification 2019
- Visit the official SI registration portal of TNUSRB https://www.tnusrbonline.org/.
- Read the brochure first.
- click on the “Application Form”
- Fill the TNUSRB application form.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Make the payment of the examination fee.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form for references in the future.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|