Warehouse fire: Office furniture and AC burned, tires kept inside and paint drums left

Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for information with out adverts

Gwalior21 hours in the past

  • Copy hyperlink

Fire in Gedam on Jhansi Road.

On Monday morning, a hearth broke out in a warehouse close to Ayushman Hospital, Jhansi Road. Apart from paint and tires, batteries have been additionally kept within the warehouse in massive portions. The fireplace brigade reached the spot on discover of the fireplace within the warehouse and managed the fireplace. A hearth broke out at a warehouse close to Ayushman Hospital close to Jhansi Road police station at round 9 am on Monday.

It has been mentioned that within the decrease a part of the constructing there have been tires on one facet and batteries on the opposite facet. There was an workplace within the center. The high half had an Asian paint workplace and kept the paint. Before the fireplace from the warehouse workplace reached the tires and batteries kept there, the fireplace brigade collectively managed the fireplace popping out of the workplace inside the workplace itself. The state of affairs might have been very critical if the fireplace had flared out of the workplace and reached flammable paint and tires and batteries. The fireplace brigade saved the constructing and an enormous quantity of the stuff kept within the warehouse and fireplace. It is believed that the fireplace began from a brief circuit within the workplace. AC and furniture put in within the workplace was destroyed by fireplace.

Fire within the flat with firecrackers
A hearth broke out in Kamlesh Aggarwal’s flat on Sunday-Monday night time in Lala Bazaar of Madhaganj space. The burning spark of the fireplace crackers is reported to have been brought on by the window of the room reaching into the flat room. The fireplace brigade reached the spot instantly at night time on the knowledge of the fireplace and kept the fireplace below management. The objects and furniture kept within the room have been burnt by fireplace.

Also Read  Biological 'fingerprints' of long COVID in blood could lead to diagnostic test, say Cambridge scientists - India Education Diary
Scroll to Top