West Garo Hills District Jobs 2019 | 159 Vacancies | Forest Guard, Clerk-Cum-DEO, Stenographer & Other Posts | Last Date 19.12.2019 & 20.12.2019 | Apply Online for DSC Tura @westgarohills.gov.in
West Garo Hills District Jobs 2019: District Selection Committee of West Garo Hills District, Government of Meghalaya has released an advertisement notification regarding the various positions such as Forester, Plumber, Driver, Electrician, Clerk-Cum-DEO & Others. They invite an online or offline application from the qualified candidates. According to West Garo Hills DSC Recruitment 2019, they are going to fill up 159 vacancies for the above said West Garo Hills District Jobs in Tura at Meghalaya state. DSC West Garo Hills online application form is available on their official website. The last date for submitting the online application is 19.12.2019 & for offline application is 20.12.2019 for this district selection committee west garo hills tura Jobs.
You can download the West Garo Hills District Jobs vacancy 2019 job notification & apply online link on their official career website @ westgarohills.gov.in. Candidates should have passed in Class VIII/ SSLC/ HSSLC pass, D. Pharm, Diploma in Tailoring and ITI Diploma in Motor Mechanic from a recognized board / university. Those interested & eligible candidates who have a strong aspire on this West Garo Hills DSC Recruitment 2019 are requested to apply before the closing date. Applications submitted after the last date shall not be entertained. Selection for West Garo Hills District Jobs 2019 may be made on the basis of Written/Screening Test/ Interview conducted by district selection committee west garo hills tura.
Details about West Garo Hills District Jobs 2019:
|Board of Organization||West Garo Hills District, Meghalaya|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. DSC/WGH/9/93/171|
|Designation||Forester, Plumber, Driver, Electrician, Clerk-Cum-DEO & Others|
|Last Date for Online Application||19.12.2019|
|Closure Date for Offline Application||20.12.2019|
Daily Recruitment helps you to gain more details regarding West Garo Hills District Jobs 2019 opportunities. We are also providing you a detailed West Garo Hills DSC Recruitment 2019 job advertisement, selection, vacancy; admit card, old question paper, exam date, syllabus and results & so on once officially noticed.
Post-Wise Job Vacancy in West Garo Hills:
|Lower Division Assistant (Grade III)||51|
|Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator||02|
|Dark Room Assistant / X-ray Attendant/Assistant||03|
|Assistant Divisional Mechanic||01|
|Grade IV (Group D) Post||32|
Eligibility Criteria for West Garo Hills DSC Recruitment:
For more accurate and detailed information about this West Garo Hills District Jobs 2019 check their official notification regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode & fees, salary, selection procedure, written/online test, exam date, admit card, result & other important notes.
- Class VIII/ SSLC/ HSSLC pass, D. Pharm, Diploma in Tailoring, ITI Diploma in Motor Mechanic
- He/ She should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Screening Test/ Written Test/Personnel Interview
- Charge of Rs. 50 for SC/ST & Rs. 100 for other categories.
- Online/ Offline mode are invited by
Fee Payment Mode:
Steps to Apply for DSC West Garo Hills Tura Advertisment 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://westgarohills.gov.in”.
- Pick the “DSC Advertisement” from the home page under Notice board
- Find and choose the “DSC/WGH/9/93/171, Dated Tura the 20th November 2019”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “DSC Online Application” from the footer menu.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your online application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Finally, post the filled offline application to the above pinned address.